Saturday, November 17, 2007

Google Tools

I am amazed that Google has so many tools for the public to use. I looked at many of these services including groups, translate, alerts, blog search, book search, catalogs, page creator and calendar. Out of this list translate will be the most useful in my work as I can show computer class patrons how to view webpages in their native language. Also, after trying Google Docs I was pleasantly suprised to see it appear when looking at a slide presentation of a Tuesday Tech Talk. I will certainly continue to explore more of what Google has to offer!

1 comment:

The Skokie Ten said...

Glad you enjoyed checking out what Google Tools has to offer. As they continue to work the bugs out (and there are a few bugs, to be sure), the software will present an even stronger threat to Microsoft Office.

Toby